Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We Are the Hanson Family!

I am thrilled to report that life in the Hanson Household is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

We are eating everything & everywhere!!!

We have a ton of travel in the coming weeks and it feels remarkable to know that I do not have to pack food for the airplane or grocery shop once we get to our destinations!!

I am astounded by the amount of people I have met who have children with food allergies while I have been on this journey. I share our story of healing and a life without living in fear of food. I tell them how this can be their future too........ I am even more astounded and saddened by the lack of interest that many folks have to seek out help.

It does not even register with me. I would (& have) moved mountains for my children & their health. It is my responsibility as their parents to get them the absolute best care...they deserve it, heck I owe it to them, as their mother. No it is not easy, and yes there is a ton of sacrifice, but nothing good comes easy.... we all know that.

I pray these other parents who have tentatively taken the paper from my hand with our healer's website information have a change of heart and do the tough work it takes to help their child heal.

What we have done by moving to Massachusetts and healing Hayden has changed the course of his ENTIRE life..........it has changed our family dynamics & marriage for the better.... there is so much less stress & so much more spontaneity....oh and one little tiny last detail...no more fear of Hayden dying if he eats the wrong food.

We are the Hanson Family.....Better Than Ever!!!

Amanda

"Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger." ~ Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. The next time I see you, I'm bringing an assortment of my best cookies! Nuts, dairy and ALL! :) Love, Nic

    ReplyDelete