Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We travel east in search of healing

Our story is one of tenacity, hope and healing. My son, who is 9-years-old has never tasted many of the most common foods because they will kill him. We have lived in fear all of his life ~ but no longer. It is time for an uprising. Seven weeks ago I journeyed from Colorado to Massachusetts with all three of my children to work with an energy healer who has changed the lives of hundreds of people. We will be here for one year and when we return home, my son will be completely allergy free!

My intent for this blog is for our family and friends to stay updated about our progress. I pray that families in our situation find this blog & for the first time feel hopeful and know there truly is a cure for anaphylaxis.

Amanda


2 comments:

  1. It is honestly through teary eyes that I respond! None of this is news to me since I get to talk to you at least weekly, but I still get unbelievably emotional as I hear how successful the treatment is going and how selfless you are.
    I love you all and continue praying!
    ~~Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always supporting this decision and being a cheerleader for us! We miss you all & cannot wait to come home and eat scrambled eggs, cheese, toast & a side of sesame & nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete